What your role will be at IW
As a technical specialist, you take part in projects for our customers to extend the Office 365 experience. You automate business flows, increase the usability of the platform and interact with external systems.
Your colleagues see you as a trusted companion and can count on you for the translation and implementation of functional requirements into a suitable solution according to a provided technical architecture.
You, along with the project team, carry the responsibility for the project of the customer, with respect for their expectations regarding quality, timing and communication.
What you have to offer
During the last 2+ years you have learned how to write clean and stable code. You are able to stick to naming conventions, name your entities clearly and descriptively, identifying their use and function, making your code well structured, easy to understand for outsiders and future-proof.
As a quality driven professional, you can work according to a predefined, agile plan and provide status updates to all parties involved.
Your talents and skills
- You know how to use the following frameworks or technologies: PNP Framework, SPFx, React, TypeScript, Node JS, REST.
- You follow Object Oriented Programming, MVC and/or MVVM principles.
- It's a big plus if you already have experience in the following technologies: Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Power Automate, Power Apps.
- You don't shy away from voicing your opinion, both towards teammates, when working together to build a solution, and towards the customer, to discuss the approach, status or direction of the project.
- You've realised that communicating in a clear and timely manner helps to move forward more effectively.
- Providing support and insight into complex technical aspects is very rewarding for you.
What IW represents to its customers
IW was founded in 2004 and, since 2007, has specialised in Microsoft SharePoint technologies, and by extension, the Office 365 suite. In 2013 we joined the Cronos Group.
Through our experience and knowledge, we help our customers to apply those elements of the Office 365 and SharePoint environment that are most relevant to them, with the purpose of supporting them in the execution of complex business and productivity tasks and to optimise their way of working.
At the moment of posting this job opening, our team consists of 27 experts who have experience in:
- Functional support
- Information analysis
- Graphical design and optimised user experience
- Community management
- Project management
- IT infrastructure
- Migrations between cloud and on-premise environments
- Technical support, health monitoring and maintenance
A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits, including an above-average company car, top-of-the-line laptop, smartphone with mobile subscription, group and hospital insurance and additional benefits from the Cronos Group.
Having a healthy balance between the hard work needed to bring our customers the quality that they expect, and maintaining mental resilience, is key in ensuring that we keep going strong and feeling rewarded. At IW we frequently (monthly) organise team activities and non-technical training to help you better understand how you work, what motivates you and how you are supported and appreciated by the team.
The company facilitates Spotify and Netflix subscriptions for our team members to help them focus during the work hours using music, and to de-stress and share interests after hours about series, documentaries and movies.
We offer you a pleasant environment where openness and transparent communication are key. You get the possibility to share your vision and strategy to make IW even stronger as a company. You will be coached to grow at the pace that you are most comfortable with, and are stimulated both by your ambitions as well as the achievements of the team and our company.
We promote flexibility related to mobility and offer as much support as possible with flexible working hours, use of public transport, remote working, all in accordance with personal and customer needs. Should you want to work together with your colleagues, we currently provide office space in Kontich, Harelbeke and Herentals.